Join The Dream Team!
Do you have a passion for animals and would like to spend your days providing loving care to our furry friends? If so, Every Dawg’s Dream may be a perfect fit! We are continuously looking to hire skilled Pet Care Specialist and Professional Trainers to join our team.
All team members must:
- Be certified in Pet CPR & First Aid, or willing to take the course, and must have a reliable source of transportation with a clean driving record.
- Have experience working with animals and a friendly positive attitude is a must!
- If you would like to join us as a Trainer, you must have the appropriate certifications and credentials from an accredited program.
- You must be willing to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays, on a part time basis.
- All potential candidates must go through a background check and provide at least 3 references.
If you have what it takes to be a part of the Dream Team, please email a cover letter (explaining why you would be a perfect candidate as well as your availability to work – days & hours) and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org